Environmental Policy Statement
The Lubricants Division of Watson Petroleum specialises in the provision of lube oils and associated/allied products to a wide customer base across the UK.
We are committed to environmental excellence and in provision of the foregoing services (inasmuch as it is practicable to do so) have determined that we will provide our customers with products and services, and conduct our business in, an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner.
We believe that a sound environmental policy contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our customers and employees.
We aim to:
Comply with applicable legal requirements and any other requirements to which we subscribe which relate to our environmental aspects.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our environmental management system.
- Consider environmental factors when making planning, purchasing and operating decisions.
- Provide environmental training and education to enable our employees to be environmentally responsible at work and at home.
- Prevent pollution before it is produced.
- Reduce the amount of waste wherever practicable.
- Use energy efficiently.
- Manage our use of natural resources in an environmentally sensitive manner.
- Work co-operatively with others in pursuit of common environmental objectives.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout the organisation, to our staff, subcontractors, suppliers and those working for and on behalf of the company.
- Ensure the policy is available to the public via the company website.
- Set and progress specific objectives to manage the continual improvement process.
- Review the policy annually and following any significant changes to the business.
Managing Director – Watson Petroleum Ltd.
Policy original issue 20/03/2013